Trenton:
He had his highest game in bowling so far this Saturday. He bowled a 101 & a 106. Yea Trenton.
His team one their baseball game today 15-4.
He is still doing good in school.
Hollie:
She is doing well with bowling...she loves it.
She is doing great in 3k....she stills thinks she is the teacher....Will that ever change?
Me:
I am loving my new role at work. It is great
The kids still keep me very busy.
I went to the Southern Women's show with Trenity and Lisa and we had a lot of fun. (No kids)
The kids and I are still going to church and we LOVE it. Trenton is really getting in to some of the things that he is learning in Sunday school. Hollie is doing really well at remembering her bible verse. Both of the kids love to sing the songs that they learn.
Jeff actually bet me to our anniversary this year. Usually I am the one that remembers and gives him his gift first and I get mine the day after. Well, this year Jeff remembered and he was early. Way to go Jeff.
Ok, I guess I am going to bed now.
xoxoxoxo
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
2 days ago
1 comments:
so what was the anniversary gift?
Post a Comment