Friday, July 27, 2007

Update

I thought with All Stars being over that we might slow down......think again....We had to go watch the 10 and 12 year old world series in Moody. We had two bday parties last weekend that we went too...
This week was VBS week at Trenity's church. The kids had a great time. The really love going to VBS. Trenton has gone every year for the last 5 years. Hollie started going this year and loved it. tonight (Friday) was the last night of VBS and we the church did a hotdog roast and marshmellow roast. I had to leave Jeff and the kids there for about 30 minutes so that I could go met the other moms on the team to collect money for the trophies that I ordered. Our team part is August 4th, it will be a swimming/pizza party.
I am hoping this week will be a little bit slower for me so that I can rest and catch up on some other things......Well, I think I am going to go to bed now so that I can be rested for tomorrow. I am going to clean house before we go eat at Kobe's for Gail's bday.
By the way....Jaxson is doing very well....he is gaining weight....continue the prayers....they are really working!!
Love to you all
xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: