the kids and I have started going to church. We go with Trenity, Mark and Corbin to Moody Freewill Baptist. We have had a great time. Everyone has been so nice to us. I really think this is a good step for the kids and me.
we had our team party today for the moody all stars, it was a swimming party and the kids had a great time. My niece was with me (Hannah) and she jumped off the diving board for the first time today and had so much fun doing it. I am so proud of her.
school starts on Thursday for Trenton and on the 13th for Hollie. They are both so ready for school to start back. Hollie is moving up to 3k this year...what a big girl. Trenton is going to 3rd grade....wow....he is getting so big. I was just looking at some pictures the other day of him when he was Hollie's age. WOW kids grow up so fast. if you have little ones, enjoy them while they are little...it will not last long. I wish I could keep both my kids at the age of 3-4 for ever. I think that is a good age. They are some what independent, but still need mom too.
Well, I am getting off the computer for tonight.
love you to all.
xoxoxoxo
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment